Enjoying your sex partner is one of the most sublime joys of life, but having safe sex is one of the most important things you can ever do for yourself, your partner, and your healthy future. Safe sex doesn’t have to be an unsexy part of your bedroom fun. In fact, safe sex can be a ton of fun if both partners are into making it that way. Here’s how to begin:
- If you use condoms, find a sexy way of putting them on. Many women achieve this by learning to slide a condom onto their lover with their mouth, thus making a blowjob and adding the condom a seamless act. You can also lavish a handjob on him as you put the condom on. Looking into his eyes while you talk about where he’s going to be putting that hard cock very soon will also be a great way to get his mind off the “safe sex” aspect and keep it right where it should be – on you.
- If you don’t need condoms but do use a diaphragm, cervical cap, or other device for your birth control method, let your partner help you put it in. Not only is it a hot and unusual way to let him touch you, the fact that you are both doing your partner to avoid an unwanted pregnancy can be one of the sexiest things either of you can imagine.
- Keep in mind that only a barrier method can protect you from STDs, such as gonorrhea, genital warts, HIV infection, and the like. If you are not in a monogamous relationship, insist that your partner use condoms every single time. Even then, the only truly safe sex happens when the two of you have been tested and have not been with any other partner since that time. If this is not the case, use a condom every single time – no exceptions.
- If you are uncomfortable with the idea of going down on a woman because of her past sexual history or questions about whether it is entirely safe, a dental dam is a good option. The dental dam, originally used by dentists, is excellent for barrier protection while allowing you to pleasure your partner to your heart’s content. Just as with a condom, use a dental dam only once.
- To make safe sex as hot as hot can be, always discuss it with your partner before you have sex. The simple discussion about sex and what methods you will use can turn you both on, and then you will approach the subject with an open mind. That open mind means your sex sessions, no matter how “safe” they are, will always be hot!