Okay, this one is for you ladies out there. I know that you’ve been conditioned to think that as long as a man is “getting’ some” he’s going to be happy. I hate to burst your bubble girls, but men actually do have certain things that are deal breakers and can turn what started out as a hot night into the cold shoulder. Take notes because I am going to make sure you know what to avoid in bed.
- Unless you are both into role playing, don’t play innocent when you really have moves that will make him holler. If you’re doing it, give it your all. No man is impressed when a woman downplays her skills because she has some sort of hang-up about her sexual experience.
- Don’t “ass”ume that he enjoys breaking taboos and crossing lines unless you know. There is nothing like a finger in an unexpected place to shut down the whole event.
- Never mention another lover, even to explain to your current man candy how much better he is than the ex. When you are in bed he doesn’t want you to be able to remember that there are other men, much less details about their performance.
- Unless this is common behavior between the two of you the word “Daddy” does not need to be said, screamed or otherwise used in bed.
- Don’t ask if it was good for him. Because ladies, if he got off, if he stopped doing what he was doing and is lying beside you gasping for breath then yeah it was good for him. If he loses his erection, doesn’t get off, and is lying there looking rather disappointed with no afterglow muscle twitches, you can pretty much assume you have more work to do before he’s going to be satisfied.
Don’t worry girls, the boys have their own list of things not to do, and you know we are much more demanding than they are. You can imagine what a detailed list they will get.