Yes of course dirty talk has its time and its place, but did you know that there is an even more powerful tool to connect with your mate, and you don’t even have to breathe a word! Body language is a long cherished art form, and has been studied for centuries. Humans have this unique ability to communicate to each other through non verbal cues, and with these cues, humans convey meaning and significance to the world they are communicating with. Body language is ideal for those of you that aren’t quite at the dirty talk stage, and is perfect for even the shyest girl. Use these quick and simple tips to master the art of speaking to him…with your body. You’ll be shocked at the results.
1. The Hand Job. No, this isn’t what you think it is. Your hands are extensions of you, and speak a lot about you. You can flirt very easily with your hands by touching the rim of your drink, the sleeve of your blouse, etc. If you are feeling a bit brave, use your hands on him in subtle sexy manners. There’s the infamous “nonexistent fluff on the collar” trick, or you can be a little less brazen and simply accidentally brush him when you grab the salt. What your hands should NOT be doing are clenching, tapping, wringing, drumming, or anything that signals nervousness.
2. Posture. You want your posture to be open to his communication. Feet flat on the floor with your torso towards him. Leaning forward is a great cue that signals attraction and interest, as is crossing and uncrossing your legs and tilting your head.
3. Monkey see, monkey do. Do what he does, it’s called mirroring. If he leans his arm on the table, do the same. If he leans back, do the same. And don’t look too obvious about it. This sends an unconscious cue to him that you are into him and attentive.
4. Watch the substances. Again, too much drinking or chain smoking with your mate will not allow you to conduct your body language moves. As well, you don’t want to be too focused on food if you are dining out, it isn’t very attractive. Keep cool and collected and follow his cues.
5. Lastly, if you are trying all of these steps and getting nothing, abort the mission. Some men just can’t be trained.
Latest posts by Denise Brienne (see all)
- 3 Places Where Sexting Your Man Is Super Hot - November 9, 2016
- 12 Sexy Truth Or Dare Questions To Spice Things Up - November 2, 2016
- Phone Sex Tips And Tricks For A Hot Encounter - November 2, 2016